ITEM: Wool dryer balls are a fantastic all-natural way to soften your clothes, eliminate static and reduce energy usage by drying your clothes faster. They’re a great addition to your family’s eco-friendly weekly chores. Wool dryer balls work by bouncing their way in between wet layers of clothing that would otherwise stick together. The separation of the layers of clothes allows warm air to dry your clothes more quickly. These wool dryer balls also absorb some of the moisture, adding a second layer of drying to the mix. The inherent bounciness of these dryer balls also make your clothes static-free after taking a tumble in the dryer, making the ensuing folding process a breeze.
MATERIAL: 100% Wool
BENEFITS OF WOOL DRYER BALLS:
- Cost-effective compared to dryer sheets
- Reduce energy used by helping clothes dry 20-30% faster
- Made of naturally sourced, non-toxic materials, unlike plastic dryer balls
- Can be reused up to 1,000 loads of laundry
- Reduce static electricity build-up in the dryer
- Can be used with a drop of essential oil to add all-natural fragrance
- Once used up, they can be composted at home or in municipal facilities
- Made in Michigan!