This Strawberry towel is part of our National Museum of Women in the Arts Collection inspired by Amy Sherald's painting They Call Me Redbone But I’d Rather Be Strawberry Shortcake.
Towels are light, super absorbent, soft and are machine washable.
• Comes folded in a belly band package ready for gifting
• Packaging contains an additional insert showing the original artwork inspiration with a description about the piece and how it is reflected in our design
• Measures approx. 24"x26" (size tolerance 2-3")
• All natural, unbleached 100% cotton
• Machine washable
• Hand screen-printed with eco-friendly, water-based inks
Color may vary from monitor to monitor.